- Handcrafted in Tajikistan by artisans of Jahonnek Leather
- Heavy weight organically tanned yak leather
- Zippered main compartment
- Cotton/polyester lining, 1 full depth interior zippered pocket
- 1 zippered exterior pocket
- Detachable leather shoulder strap
- Approximately 15" tall, 17" wide, 3" deep at bottom
The Jahonnek Leather workshop in Dushanbe, Tajikistan produces beautiful high quality fashion accessories, using organically tanned goat and sheep leather, and incorporating traditional designs, ethnic textiles and embroideries reflecting the wonderful cultures of this remote area of the High Pamir Mountains of Central Asia. Recently they have introduced yak leather into their product line. The craftsman workshop was established to empower the creativity and to enhance the skills of the Tajik artisans. Click here for more information about Jahonnek Leather.